Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Would you rather *Makeup Edition*

Hellooo!
 
Saw a fellow blogger do this. You can find her blog Here!  Thanks!
 
Here it goes...
 
1.) Would you rather lose all of your mascaras, eyeliners, lipsticks, and lip-glosses or lose all of your palettes and eye shadows?
Hmmm I love my pallettes, but sorry guys, I can work better with the others! So pallettes it is (I still love you)
 
 2.) Would you rather chop off all your hair or never be able to cut it again?
 
Wait.. What's a haircut? haha I never cut my hair as it is, so never be able to cut it again.
 
3.) Would you rather have a coral cheek or a pink cheek?
 
I'm a pink cheek girl.
 
4.) If you had £1000 to spend, would you rather buy clothes or makeup?
 
hmmm this is definetly a tough one..... I guess I would say make up, I already have wayyyyy to many clothes.
 
5.) Would you rather apply lipstick as eyeliner, or eyeliner as lipstick?
 
Definetly lipstick as eyeliner. Eyeliner on your lips is probably going to be a nightmare! 
 
6.) Would you rather only shop at MAC or Sephora?
 
As a former Sephora empleyee, there will always be a special spot in my heart for Sephora <3
 
7.) Would you rather only use one eyeshadow color or one lip color for the rest of your life?
 
One lip color, red, hands down.
 
8.) Would you rather wear winter clothes in summer or summer clothes in winter?
 
I always layer summer clothes in the winter.
 
9.) Would you rather have dark nails or bright nails all year round?
 
HMMM pastel nails? That would be colorful  nails, but does that mean bright.... dilemas
 
10.) Would you rather give up your favorite lip product or your favorite eye product?
 
Hmmm Cherry MAC Lip Liner, or Benefit They're Real Mascara.... toughy... I think I'd dump the mascara..
 
11.) Would you rather only be able to wear your hair in a ponytail or a messy bun?
 
Well now that I figured out how to get my extentions in my pony tail.. I'd go with my super long pony :)
 
12.) Would your rather never be able to paint your nails again or never use lip gloss?
 
I CAN'T LIVE WITH PLAIN NAILS! So lip gloss
 
13.) Would you rather shave your eyebrows and have none at all or sharpie them in everyday?
 
Draw them in I think, but lightly.. I already have a couple bald spots (clumsy as a child.. well clumsy now too haha)
 
14.) Would you rather live without makeup or nail polish?

Oh my... this might be the hardest question I've EVER had to answer... I can't live with out either.. so I guess.. I'd just die, I really can't make a choice.


Thanks for reading! If you have a blog give this a shot! Ready GO

-Chelsea

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for mentioning me, I agree with question 14!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your blog and your posts!! I wanted to let you know that I nominated you for the Liebster Award! Follow me and check out the rules for the Liebster Award!!

    http://thetickledglitter1.blogspot.com

    Hugs,
    Jen

    ReplyDelete