Thursday, June 13, 2013

Chins chins chinny chins!

Helloo!!!

So my sister and I were talking about her wedding which is almost a month away! Yikes! We were talking about toning and exercising for the wedding. I said "I wish there were exercises for double chins cause I'd do those all the time!" and she was like "Oh yeah me too."

So I decided to look some up and BAM! Chin exercises everywhere! Whatttt how did I not know that! So I'm clicking through some sites and half an hour later (haha) I know tons about chins! They even have chin toning wraps! Oh my, I'm stunned I didn't know this! Apparently it's very popular (who knew)



Some of these exercises I'm convinced are made up to just make you look silly!


Example 1

Stand erect with your feet about shoulder-width apart and tilt your head back and look up to the ceiling. Pucker your lips tightly as if you are going to kiss and extend your lips to try to kiss the ceiling. 
Keep puckered for a count of 10, relax and repeat 10 times. 
Try to consciously relax the other muscles of your face when performing this chin exercise. 

AKA stand and make kissy faces at the ceiling?

Example 2

Chin slap is one of the best exercises for reducing a double chin. 
With the back of your hand, gently and slowly slap underneath your chin. 
When slapping, start gently and build up speed gradually. 
Do this for a couple of minutes each time, two or three times a day.

AKA hit yourself repeatedly. Is this like getting punched in the stomach to tone abs?

I mean I'm sure they work, but man there is no way to not look odd doing these!


Thanks for reading!!

-Chelsea





No comments:

Post a Comment