Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Three foundations, three prices, one face.

Hello Lovelies!
 There are SOO many foundations out there, and the price range is just as large! I’ve had my battle with foundations, and some have just not worked out with my skin. In this blog I’m going to go over my top three so far.
First is True Match Lumi Healthy Luminous Makeup. ($12.99)
I love love love love love this foundation! It’s a medium coverage and very buildable. It creates a beautiful dewy look. It doesn’t make me break out and it lasts for so long!


Second is Clinique Acne Solutions Foundation ($24)
This is my go to foundation if I’m breaking out a lot. It kicks pimples butts while disguising them! It had good coverage and stays on pretty well.  It doesn’t give me the dewy-ness that I like, so I use a highlighter (smashbox) on my cheek bones when wearing this foundation


And last but absolutely not least, YSL LE TEINT TOUCHE ÉCLAT ILLUMINATING FOUNDATION ($55)
This is the most expensive foundation I have ever purchased, and I love it. It has a beautiful coverage, very dewy (I love dewy looks) It did make me break out at first, but after adjusting my skin care routine it hasn’t cause any breakouts since. The coverage is wonderful and works for a heavy coverage as well as a medium one.  





Thank you for reading!
*A smile is your greatest
accsessory*
-Chelsea <3


  


No comments:

Post a Comment