Sunday, June 2, 2013

BB Creams - Less is More!

Hello lovelies!

So I'm finally going to do my first blog! Yay!! I've been trying to figure out what to write about, liners, lips, whole looks, or foundations. Finally I decided to start from the beginning, BB Cream!

I love love love BB cream, it's wonderful and definitely magical. Now I've tried a few different ones, cheap expensive and everything in between. I always go back to Loreal's Magic BB.
Now my skin is very dry and very red always. I will also break out for no reason at all (thanks skin) so this BB is really easy on my skin. Others (Smashbox, Urban Decay, Maybelline) are too cakey, or oily for me.

With this said, I'm not saying the other ones I've tried aren't good, they may work for you, they may not, so give them a try! For me though Loreal is my favorite!

I think next I will compare a high end, middle of the road, and cheap foundation? Or my have summer lip color... hmmmmmm

Don't let anyone keep you down beautiful!

Chelsea_bee



4 comments:

  1. Really enjoyed your blog, but the picture didn't work :( check out my blog if you have time! Also, I think comparing the foundations is a really cool idea x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! And boo that silly picture! I'll have to try it again! I'll definitely check out your blog, and write the foundations comparison soon!

      Delete
    2. Another question: how did you get that cute glitter effect on your picture?

      Delete
    3. It's an app on the iPhone called Lumie! I love it, it has all kinds of glitter effects!

      Delete