Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Kick*ss Red Lips

I have always envied woman who could pull off a red lip. I've tried so many products that were just the wrong tone, or they smelled funny (yup that happens), or they didn't last. I'm lazy, and I don't want to reapply every half hour (plus I'll forget). Then I'll end up with red lipstick that's fades or some how has traveled up to mu forehead ( no clue how that happened lol) but the Lipstick gods have heard my prayers and I finally found the perfect products! And they are..................... (imagine a drum roll, buildng the anticipation haha)

MAC Lip liner in Cherry Red ( beautiful blue tone that makes your teeth look so white)
Limecrime's Velvetines in Red Velvet (again makes teeth look so white)

Both of these products are gorgeous on their own, but together, they are unbeatable. They create a beautiful matte velvety red THAT DOES NOT COME OFF! Unless you use a oil based makeup remover. I wore this for my sister's wedding, in July in New England on a sunny humid day, from 3 pm to 5am! I drank, ate, cried, and danced all night!

I will warn you, the Limecrime Velvetines are hard to get a hold of. They sell out so fast! I spent months trying to get a hold of one, but is 150% worth it! I can't wait till they have more colors!


"Beauty to me is about being comfortable in your own skin. That, or kickass red lipstick!" - Gwyneth Paltrow

<3 Chelsea

No comments:

Post a Comment